how does it work?
1- Select the number of kilometres you wish to ride per day, from the Maison du vélo d’Alma – view the suggested routes.
- Departure has to be done from the Maison du vélo d’Alma for the luggage registration (1692 Avenue du Pont N, Alma, QC G8B 5G3).
2- Book your nights with partners accommodations
- The shuttle stops only in the partner accommodation points of the Véloroute des Bleuets – view the accommodations list.
3- Select the size of the luggage you’re going to bring – see the sizes / how to measure luggage?
- The maximum weight of each bag is limited to 50 pounds (23 kg).
4- Complete your online registration to reserve your luggage shuttle
- Make sure you’ve finalized your itinerary and booked your luggage properly, as extra luggage surcharges or wrong size surcharges may apply during registration – no refunds will be allowed once the transaction is complete.
- To book through the online reservation system, you must book at least 48 hours before your departure date.
Changing booking dates
- Your reservation can be changed up to 72 hours before your departure date.
- Changes must be made by telephone during office hours, from Monday to Friday.
Only one change by booking. The new departure date must be within the current year, before September 10th. A fee of $75 + tx applies. Payment must be made at the time of modification. If the modification is moved to the off-season period, additional fees will apply according to the off-season reservation policy.
How much does it cost?
Luggage sizes (in inches)
- Size A – 21 in and under: 25$
- Size B – 22 in to 27 in: 30$
- Size C – 28 in to 32 in: 35$
- Size D – 33 in and up: 55$
- Size P – Bicycle pump on stand: 12$
The luggage cost is a fixed rate per day. The total price is calculated according to the number of days, the size and the number of bags to be transported. The return of your luggage at the Maison du vélo d’Alma, corresponds to one day of transport.
Last minute or off-season reservations
Please contact our administrative offices to make a last-minute reservation on the day of your departure or out of season (before June 12th or after September 15th 2023), to verify service availability and possible rates.
Applicable fee of $40 per reservation.Contact us
Pick-up and luggage registration
Luggage must be dropped off at the Maison du vélo d’Alma counter between 8:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. on the morning of your departure. The staff on site will tell you where to leave your vehicle for the next few days.
During your stay, you will need to drop off your luggage at the front desk of your accommodation by 9:00 a.m. each morning so that the carrier can pick it up and deliver it to the next location.
The carrier will deliver all luggage by 5:00 p.m. at each stage of your trip. Your luggage will be at your disposal from this time onwards, in your accommodation establishment.
Unless a partner accommodation was selected as the return location in your booking form, your luggage will be returned to you at the Maison du vélo d’Alma before 4:00 p.m., closing time. Be sure to plan your return time around this important detail.
Make sure you respect the drop-off and return times of your luggage. Late fees will apply if the carrier has to wait or if staff members need to stay after the Maison du vélo d’Alma closes.