The cycling route is officially accessible.
General conditions of the Véloroute des Bleuets cycling route:
MRC Lac-Saint-Jean Est:
- Sainte-Monique: Work in progress
- Alternative route on the 169 maintained for 2020 season. Cyclists can reach it via Rue de la Fabrique through to 6e rang on the 169’s paved shoulders.
- Alma: Work in progress
- Major MTQ roadworks in the Isle Maligne area. An alternative route has been set up for cyclists.
- Downtown - Construction work is underway near Île Ste-Anne. Possibility of some heavy equipment on the path. Some signs have been put up to ensure users’ safety.
- Route displacement from des Bouleaux Street to des Ormes Street from June 22th.
- Saint-Gédéon: Work in progress
- Construction work is underway: both road and bicycle path are being refurbished.
- Chambord: Work in progress
- A culvet gave way due to high water flow at the kilometer 100. A 3 meters section of cycle path has sagged. Cyclists should get off their bike to cross the damaged area.
- Roberval: Work in progress
- Some construction work is underway on St-Joseph Boulevard. Some signs have been put up to users' safety.
MRC Maria Chapdelaine:
- Dolbeau-Mistassini: Work in progress
- Major roadworks on wallberg Boulevard (between 29e Avenue and Hamel Street). Construction commencement: August 10th - Completion of work: Mid-October. Vehicule and clyclists traffic will be in alternation. Please make sure to respect the temporary traffic lights.
- Hébertville: Work in progress
- Horst de Kénogami: Work in progress in Lac-Vert road. A detour as been set up from Saint Isidore road. This detour will stay for all the season.
Stay tuned on the circuit's condition in real time:
Download the Ondago app for free!
In these special circumstances and for everyone's safety, we remind you to stay vigilant when cycling on the Véloroute des Bleuets and ot observe the gouvernment recommendations in reference to the COVID-19.
Sanitary blocks and rest areas