The Vélovoûtes are safe bike parking spots with charging stations located around the Véloroute des Bleuets. Each bollard is made up of 4 parking lots, barred, with compartments for your accessories. You can therefore recharge your bike’s batteries and store your accessories safely.
A charge reliable and secure
– No manipulation with high voltage devices (110v)
– Modern magnetic couplings replacing traditional sockets
– The battery can remain on the bike during charging or secured in a velo-vault
– Automatic disconnection of the charging cable in the event of overload (eg lightning)
Where are the vélovoûtes?
The vélovoûtes can be found in strategic locations to enable users to complete the entire cycle route.
– Maison du vélo d’Alma, 1692, avenue du Pont Nord, Alma, G8B 5G3
– Parc Falaise, Chemin du Foyer, Alma
– Plage le Rigolet, 18, rue Saint-André, Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, G8G 1A1
– Carrefour d’Accueil Ilnu, 1516 Rue Ouiatchouan, Mashteuiatsh, G0W 1G0
– Maison du vélo de Roberval, 854, rue Arthur à Roberval, G8H 2M8
– Maison du vélo de Dolbeau-Mistassini, 265 Boulevard des Pères, Dolbeau-Mistassini G8L 5C5
List of available cables
Ten types of cables are available in the Maisons du vélo:
- Smart charging cable BionX-1 (#100318)
- Smart charging cable BionX-2 (#100319)
- Smart charging cable Bosch (#100315)
- Smart charging cable Giant-1 (#100329)
- Smart charging cable Giant-2 (#100323)
- Smart charging cable Giant-3 (#100340)
- Charging cable Shimano-2 (#100334)
- Charging cable Specialized (#100314)
- Smart charging cable Yamaha-1 (#100322)
- Smart charging cable Yamaha-2 (#100335)
Stop by our Maisons du vélo and borrow them for free in exchange of an ID card.