- (418) 668-4541
This tour proposal offers the opportunity to get to our cycling route, by railroad, and experience a 7 days adventure that will take
you from the Véloroute des Bleuets to the Véloroute du Fjord du Saguenay. Discover the area and its well-known landmarks on
your bike and also by boarding some of our marine shuttles. There is a cantine on-board, a luggage car, and spectacular scenery along the way.
Please note that checked luggages service is temporary suspended. For more informations please visit the Website: viarail.ca. Situation can change in August 2020.
Fares – starting at $59.
Departure from Montréal by train on monday at 8:00 am (1 day of transport).
- Day 1 - Chambord | Saint-Félicien (50 km)
- Day 2 - Saint-Félicien | Dolbeau-Mistassini (57 km)
- Day 3 - Dolbeau-Mistassini | Saint-Henri-de-Taillon (74 km )
- Day 4 - Saint-Henri-de-Taillon | Métabetchouan (59 km)
- Day 5 - Métabetchouan | Chicoutimi (83 km)
- Day 6 - Chicoutimi | Saint-Rose-du-Nord (distance to come) | Traverse jusqu’à La Baie avec La Marjolaine (Navettes maritimes du Fjord) at 4pm
- Day 7 - La Baie | Jonquière (30 km)
Departure from Jonquière by train on Monday at 8pm (1 day of transport).
For more information: viarail.ca