- (418) 668-4541
Please call us if you want to make a reservation after September 15th.
We are respecting the government’s health reccomendations.
- Please make sure you don't have any COVID-19 symptoms before making your reservation;
- Please respect the 2 meter distance when your are making your checking in at la Maison du vélo.
For your luggage:
- Please wash your hands before and after carrying your luggages;
- Free bags will be available to put your luggages in, also make sure there is no contact between your own luggages and someone esle's.
- As usual, if it is raining you can use ''People transporation service''. If you do we recommend that you wear a mask when you are in the vehicule.
Reminder : Luggage shuttle service only stops in our lodging partners.
If you have any questions, don't histate to ask at infoveloroutedesbleuets.com.
Baggage must be left by the customer between 8:00 am and 9:30 am at the latest at the Alma Bike House counter on the first day or at the reception of the partner accommodation during your tour. The carrier delivers all baggage before 5 pm at each stage. For last minute reservations the same day or before June 15 or after September 15, we invite you to contact the head office at 418 668-4541 working days only, to verify the availability of the service and the pricing of your possible reservation.
No refund for this service.
Please ensure that you have pre-registered your luggage correctly. Failure to do so may result in unexpected fees during check-in if your luggage is heavier or larger than the option you have booked. Please ensure that you arrive on time for your chosen shuttle. Latecomers may incur fees for disrupting the shuttle service.